counter easy hit

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Book Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual PDF Free

Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual PDF
By:Orme’
Published on 2019-08-12 by Xlibris Corporation


I decided to turn my writings into a book because of the reaction from the ladies in my unit when I shared one, then two, then three I went deep in to some of the most uncomfortable emotional experiences myself and other humans could have. Then, I was led to tap into childhood problems and how experiencing devastation, pain, grief, fear, anger, love, trust, and no trust shapes who we become, our thought processes, and how we move through life. My life inspired me to obtain a master’s degree in psychology (MA-PSY) and to become a Certified Life Coach (CLC). My wish is for my work to inspire, motivate, and educate reader’s by using true-to-life examples of tragedy and triumph. I hope you enjoy this roller coaster ride!

This Book was ranked at 4 by Google Books for keyword Motivational self help.

Book ID of Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual's Books is l4mpDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byOrme’have ETAG "rT5TIX4PZmY"

Book which was published by Xlibris Corporation since 2019-08-12 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781796047783 and ISBN 10 Code is 1796047783

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "82 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategorySelf-Help

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual PDF Free

Download Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual Books Free

Download Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual Free

Download Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual PDF

Download Escape: Self-Help Motivational Manual Books

No comments:

Post a Comment